CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Over the Holidays-Sandra Harper


I wanted something Christmas to read to keep me in the Christmas spirit. I saw this at Target and read the synopsis on the back and thought it sounded good. The book ended up being nothing that I thought it was going to be. I expected a light Christmas themed book, but it was actually deeper and didn't really center on Christmas at all.
Vanessa and her husband JT have twin 9 year olds so while Vanessa would rather not celebrate Christmas she has presents to buy, cookies to bake, and a tree to put up. At least this year she doesn't have to go to her sister in law,s house who is the Queen of Christmas. Then surprise her Sister in law and family come to visit her for Christmas. Many things happen there afterwards.
There were a lot of "WTF" moments for me, but it was a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment