CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Gossip Girl- Cecily von Ziegesar


Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar was a guilty pleasure read. I watched the first season of the show and stayed away from the books because I was worried I wouldn't like it or it would ruin the show for me because the book was so much better. It kept tempting me though and I finally gave into temptation. The book is just as juicy and delicious as the show.
This book follows Blair, Serena, Nate, Dan, Jenny, Chuck, and a few other sidekicks. Blair, Serena, Nate, and Chuck are from privileged families and it shows. They have also been friends since they were toddlers, but are they friends or frenemies. Dan and Jenny are different from them and yet Dan longs for one and Jenny longs to be one. Does she do it?
If you have watched the show then you know the characters, but the book is different when it comes to their personalities. If you love the rich and famous you will love this book even if they aren't "real rich and famous".

No comments:

Post a Comment