CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2010 Challenges

This year I challenged myself to read 100 books. I have now surpassed that goal. I am now thinking of challenges for next year and thought of these:

1. Read at least one book over 500 pages a month
2. A to Z Book titles
3. A to Z authors
4. A to Z new authors

I am thinking of doing one YA challenge too, but haven't picked one out yet. I want to keep updating my blog and hope to add new content.

2 comments:

  1. These are some great goals! I'm hoping to use 2010 to catch up on a couple series that I haven't read or have been putting off - the Lord of the Rings series and the Eragon series (last book out this year). I also want to read all of Jane Austin's books. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a fun "classic" YA challenge (books like Wifey, Jacob Have I Loved, Flowers in the Attic) called Shelf Discovery that I'm pretty excited about. I'm doing the A-Z challenge too, but I'm combining all of them - it has to be an author I've never read and the title or author name has to start with the letter.

    ReplyDelete