CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Living Dead Girl-Elizabeth Scott


What a hauntingly good book. Living Dead Girl follows "Alice" who was kidnapped by Ray at age 10 from a school field trip. She is now 15 and has been dealing with Ray's abuse for the last 5 years. She is wondering what is going to happen next since the first "Alice" was killed at 15 when she got to old.
Elizabeth Scott wrote this book very well. She captured Alice's feelings and thoughts perfectly. I loved the ending and really the whole book. I will put a disclaimer that it while the scenes aren't really graphic graphic as it is a Young Adult book you will get the picture. I read this book in one day because I just needed to know what was going to happen no matter how uncomfortable I felt. I can't wait to read more from Ms. Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment