CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Once Was Lost-Sara Zarr


Once Was Lost was my first Sara Zarr book. I have had her book Sweethearts on my list for a while, but haven't gotten around to it.
Samara is the daughter of a small town preacher. Everyone thinks they have a perfect family until her mom goes to rehab and her dad ignores her. Then a young girl goes missing and Samara starts to question what she has been raised to believe.
I really liked this book. I felt for Samara and wanted to just give her a big hug. I liked her friends and to watch her grow and figure things out on her own. The character of her dad bugged me to no end, but at the same time I could see why he did the things he did.
I now can't wait to get to Sweethearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment