CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

The wonderful Harry Potter


I am not sure why I never read these books before. I am glad that I have my friends over at The Nest Book Club board to give me the kick in the butt to read this book. I am beginning the series even if I am late. Better late than never right?
This book was well written. There was suspense, fantasy, friendships, and lessons. To me all those things need to be in a good book. I loved the characters and wanted to know more about them and what made them tick. That is the true test for me to decide if a book is good or just ok.
I could not figure out the ending which is huge for me. More often than not I am able to figure out who the culprit is. This book I was totally surprised by the turn of events.
All in all I give it a 4 out of 5 stars. Now I need to watch the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment