CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #7)


I will start by saying that I love the Sookie books. Sookie and her many men. This book is one of my favorites in the series. Sookie gets to go to a convention and work for the Queen. She gets to use her powers and get respected for them. The action in this book was great. I had no idea that she was going where she did.
I am so team Eric I never thought I would like another with Sookie, I was wrong. I am starting to like Quinn. Of course I feel that he is hiding something and that soon I will not, but for now I am glad she has him. I do want to know why Eric was coming to her house when he was put under the spell.
Now on to number 8

1 comment:

  1. Loved this book too and linked to this as well :)
    hope you don't mind ;)

    http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/03/all-together-dead-by-charlaine-harris.html

    ReplyDelete