CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Twenty Boy Summer- Sarah Ockler


Twenty Boy Summer is told by Anna. She goes on a 3 week summer vacation with her best friend Frankie after they were faced with a tragedy. They named their vacation the Absolute Best Summer Ever. The summer was supposed to help them forget the tragedy that Anna didn't really want to forget. They make a plan to meet 20 boys during their time at the beach.

During their time at the beach both Anna and Frankie both learn about themselves as well as the girl that they thought they had already knew everything about. The girls had been friends since they were babies and they had lived next door from each other.

The characters were not flat and they had many layers. I really felt that I got know them and their families and feelings without having so much detail that I couldn't use my imagination also which I love.

I can't wait to read her new one that will be released sometime in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment