CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hush, Hush-Becca Fitzpatrick

I have seen reviews for this book everywhere that were good. I have a tendency to get books that get rave reviews and get excited to read them only to have them fall short and get disappointed. That in mind I decided to go into Hush, Hush knowing as little as possible about it. It worked because I ended up loving the book.

This is a story mostly about Nora and Patch. Nora doesn't like boys at her school and her friend Vee is always trying to get her to go out. Then one fateful day in biology her teacher decides to change the seating and Patch is her new partner. From then on weird frightening things are happening to Nora and she isn't sure why.

This book is action packed. Some of the things are about out there, but if you look past all that and focus on the plot and the characters you will not be sorry. I also saw that a sequel is coming out in October and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment