CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Beautiful Creatures-Kami Garcia and Margie Stohl



I really enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. The beginning was a little slow, but once it picked up it picked up. I sat one night and read 200 pages. I even forgot to eat. I really don't know how to review this book without giving a bunch away so I will do a quick short review.

Ethan lives in small town Gatlin. Everyone is the same until Lena shows up. Lena is different than the other girls and Ethan is drawn to her and into her crazy world. Throughout the book we learn about Lena and what makes her and her family different. The book is told from Ethan's point of view.

I can't say more how much I liked that the love story was just that a love story not a love triangle. The action was great and the characters well written. All the stories were woven together great. A must read

No comments:

Post a Comment