CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dear John-Nicholas Sparks



I am slowly working my way through Nicholas Sparks' books. When I started seeing the trailers for this movie I realized that I needed to read this book. One because it looked good and two in case I decide to go see the movie when it comes out.

John is in the Army and he goes home on leave one Summer. While home on leave he meets Savannah who is also there for a month. During the two weeks that they had together they taught each other about themselves and they planned to stay together even with John in Germany and Savannah in North Carolina. Then September 11th happened and they were not expecting that or what comes next.

I really enjoyed this book like I enjoy all his other books. I love good written love stories, love stories that could be real. Savannah and John were a great couple and I felt their pain, love, and happiness while reading this book. Nicholas Sparks can write great characters with a lot of depth and I enjoy them each time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I really need to read this one before the movie comes out!

    ReplyDelete