CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Harry Potter and The Order Of the Phoenix



The Fifth year at Hogwarts and it is an interesting one. I liked this book despite it being darker than the rest. This book really showed me that the group is growing into adults now. Harry and the lot are 15 and are showing their teen angst. Harry has gone through a lot in the last 4 years and during this 5th year it shows. The characters just keep growing and I just keep liking them even more. J.K. Rowling really can write. Even the Characters I hate are written so well that I love to hate them.

The friendship between Ron, Harry, and Hermione just keeps growing if that is possible. They remind me of a little family and I am sure that is how they feel about each other too.

A lot of questions are answered in this book. This book to me is a lot more character driven than plot driven and I think that is why I like it so much. We get a little more inside their heads.

I can't wait to get to #6.

No comments:

Post a Comment