CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Fill In Fridays



I saw this being done on Great books and fresh Coffee and decided to start doing this too. It is brought to you by the blog Friday Fill- Ins ( http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/ ). This week it is brought to you by Janet. My answers in bold.

1. When I look to the left, I see my water bottle.

2. the living room is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work closing eyes and it be 5.

4. getting books from the library done dirt cheap!

5. following the law is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any drink recipes feel free to send them my way.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Wine, tomorrow my plans include drinking and eating with friends and Sunday, I want to Read Harry Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment