CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fade-Lisa McMann


Fade is the second book in the dreamcatcher series. It continues Janie and Cabe's story. I liked Wake ok, but I wasn't sure if I was going to continue the series. I decide to do it and I am so happy that I did.

Janie is on assignment again. This time she is trying to uncover a sexual predator that is a teacher in her high school. She also learns more about her gift and her relationship with Cabe.

I don't want to say to much because the book is pretty action packed. I read it in 2 sittings (hey a girl has to eat sometimes). I can't wait to read Gone now.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutly loved this series but my favorite one in the series so far is still Wake. I can't wait until I get to read Gone(the last one in the series.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so good. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete