CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Water For Elephants



This is a book that I wouldn't have picked up if it wasn't for all the recommendations. It was on my goodreads.com to read list, but it probably would have sat there. I am glad I was forced to pick it up.

Ms. Gruen really did her research for this book. The book was about a circus that took place during the Great Depression and how the people on the show acted. There was a love story that was woven into the book too, but I don't think it was the main idea of the book.

The friendships in this book and what they did for each other really made me smile and cry. Good friends are the best and sometimes rare.

The main character really found a place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment