CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Second Dose of Jessica Darling



Second Helpings is the second book in the Jessica Darling series. She is a senior in this book and she is the same old Jessica, but with a little bit of a spark about her.

I liked this one much better than the first. Jessica does so much growing in this book. She is graduating the same year that I did so maybe that helps me relate to her that much more. Her recounts of September 11th took me right back to my Senior English class watching tv. I knew her feelings and what was going on in her head.

I really enjoyed watching her relationships with others grow in this book; her and her family, her and her friends, her and Marcus, and even her and her sister. They were all done in a real fashion.

I will be reading Charmed Thirds soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment