CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am famous(well my name is)



The Ashley's by Melissa De La Cruz.

When I grabbed this book, to use as my name as a characters name book, I wasn't sure what it would be like. I was pleasantly surprised.

This book is about 4 girls mostly; 3 Ashley's and a Lauren. The 3 Ashley's have been friends since elementary school and are the most popular girls in their Middle School. They do everything together and the same except their names, one stays Ashley (she is the leader), one is Lili, and one is A.A.

Lauren is working hard to infiltrate their group and things happen to all of them along the way.

I didn't realize when I heard the synopsis that the girls were in middle school, but it wasn't written in a middle school, Babysitters Club way. I will probably read the next one in the series too.

No comments:

Post a Comment