CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Going back to being a child




Oh The Babysitters Club. Those were the books that I waited for. They were always what I would get for Christmas. I had all of them. I loved the super specials. These books really are what got me to love reading so much. I was feeling in the mood for a child book and so I requested a couple from the library. I am pretty sure that my librarian thought I was crazy, but oh well it is so fun to reminice.
This is a super special that has Stoneybrooke under a blizzard. All the girls are spread out throughout the city: Mallory and Maryanne are watching the Pike kids overnight, Dawn is stuck at the airport, Kristy is at home with her family and her maybe boyfriend Bart, Claudia is babysitting the Perkins girls, Jessi at her dance studio, and Stacey is stuck in the car with her mom.
The book follows all 7 of them as they ride out the blizzard the best they can. I love these books so simple and yet so fun to read. I will be blogging more about the other super specials that I got.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved those books growing up. I really need to get my hands on some again. Thanks for the trip down memory lane :)

    ReplyDelete