CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets


I am moving right along in the series. I still can't believe it has taken me so long to read them. When I told my sister over the weekend that I was finally reading them she was so happy. She loved all of them and wants me to hurry so that I can go with them to watch the movie in July. In fact we saw the preview. I can't wait to get to that book now it looked so good.
It is the second year at Hogwart for Harry and the gang. There is a new teacher and a new mystery. Ron's sister is now a first year too. There is someone who is making students turn into stone. Harry is the who everyone thinks is doing it, but is he? Harry is on the case.
The suspense and the writing of this series is amazing. There is more suspense and character writing in this book then some of the newer James Patterson books I have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment