CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sloppy Firsts



Continuing with my Young Adult obsession I picked this book up after hearing how much Jessica over at Reading is Sexy liked it. From the very first page I realized that I was going to identify with the main character.

Jessica's best friend moved away and Sloppy Firsts follows her through dealing with high school without her. She hates her friends that she does have at the school. He best guy friend actually likes her as more, but she doesn't like him. For some reason she keeps thinking about the school's bad boy. Jessica does anything possible to stay away from her parents as she thinks that her mom likes her sister better and her dad is always pressuring her.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next book between Jessica and Marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment