CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

The Last Song-Nicholas Sparks


This is Nicholas Sparks' latest book. I really enjoy Nicholas Sparks books. He can really write characters that I can connect with and want to root for. The Last Song was not a disappointment.
The Last Song is about Ronnie, her brother, her father, and their summer together. Ronnie's father left them and she didn't talk to him for 3 years when she is sent to his house for the summer. She is ready to hate the summer and go home the minute she gets there. In true Nicholas Sparks fashion we get to watch Ronnie meet new friends, learn about herself, and learn about her family.
All I have to say is have tissues ready. I cried in a few different places. This book hit home for me in a way and I am so glad that I read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment