CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Along For The Ride-Sarah Dessen


Along For The Ride is Sarah's newest book. This one follows Auden who has just graduated from High School. She is an insomniac and her parents are divorced. She was always the good child while her brother was the wild child. She has never done the whole "teen scene" . She decides to go to spend the summer before college with her father, his new wife, and brand new baby.
Auden's growth warmed my heart. I loved reading about her mission to be a "teen". Eli was another great male character. Of course I loved the supporting cast of friends she makes and learns how to be a girl friend with. I also loved seeing others pop up (Jason) and them selling the key necklaces.
As always I was not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment