CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another Mother's Life-Rowan Coleman


This was my first by Rowan Coleman so I wasn't sure what to expect. I saw the cover and it grabbed me so I read the back and decided to try it out.
It is about Alison and Catherine who were best friends from grade school until Alison ran off with Catherine's boyfriend. 15 years later Alison and said boyfriend are married and are moving back to the town that they left.
The characters in this book were pretty good. I think they could have been developed more. The kids were adorable. The plot was ok, but it was pretty predictable. The ending was rushed and left some things unanswered.

1 comment:

  1. Dropping by from NBC- I agree with you 100% about this one. There was a lot in the middle and then it ended. I think I'll try another one of her books though.

    ReplyDelete