CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fourth Comings-Megan McCafferty



The fourth of the Marcus/Jessica saga. This book was Jessica's journal to Marcus that takes place during one week in September. Jessica does some more growing in this book well she ponders an important question that would change her life :)

Jessica spends a lot of time with her niece in this book and her niece reminds me of mine. They are the same age and both so smart and so insightful at such a young age. Jessica's relationship with her sister really moved me in this book and again reminded me of how my own sister and I got closer as I got older and she had kids.

I really enjoyed this book and seeing Jessica older and trying to find her place in the world after college.

No comments:

Post a Comment